Amazing opportunity available for a Trade Marketing Executive to join a fun, friendly team in Southwest London the role will be to assist in the delivery of the department's marketing objectives, using the full range of marketing techniques across B2B and B2B2C channels to market. These objectives include increasing customer acquisition and retention whilst maintaining a focus on cost efficiency. Key responsibility is to deliver trade promotions, initiatives, and marketing, working closely with the Marketing Manager and Business Development Managers. This role is working in Southwest London on a hybrid bases.
* Support the Marketing Manager with responding to the commercial needs of the business, both strategic planned ahead and short-term tactical activities.
* Manage key travel industry relationships with agencies and consortia. Reviewing partnership opportunities and planning joint marketing campaigns within budget.
* Work closely with the Sales Department and Business Development Managers to fulfil all requirements for Trade promotions, incentives, point of sale and all communications.
* Review all proposed Marketing Requests from the Business Development Managers, ensuring all relevant opportunities are approved based on ROI.
* Support the Business Development Managers with ad-hoc marketing requirements and regularly visit key areas to further understand travel agency marketing needs.
* Fulfil joint activity by delivering appropriate artwork/assets to travel agent partners.
* Maintain marketing budget attributing even spend across B2B activity.
* Brief and produce trade creative concepts and sign-off on bespoke initiatives, ensuring artwork is supplied on time and correct to the campaign project.
* Be the main contact for the Product Department regarding all copy/brand content that is produced by third party operators.
* Maintain online training websites for 2 different brands and create new websites/modules when required.
* Manage the Trade Booking Portal and Travel Agent Hub to ensure all content is accurate and up to date.
* Deliver all online and offline activity for the Groups Department, producing advertising for the core MICE publications.
* Assist with other marketing tasks in particular consumer advertising as and when required.
* Preferably at least 2 years' experience of marketing
* Travel industry experience
* Experience and understanding of trade marketing creative, print production, e-commerce.
* Outgoing personality to fit in with a vibrant marketing department
* Good communicator - written, verbal and presentation.
* Strong copywriting skills
* Ability to project manage and multi-task.
* Confidence to build strong relationships with internal teams & external agencies.
* Structured and organised with the ability to prioritise activity around conflicting deadlines.
* Ability to put yourself in both the consumer and trade mindset.
* Creative, articulate, and numeric with a good eye for detail
* Self-starter with the ambition to progress in marketing and develop the role
* Works well under pressure and is able to turn around activity within tight deadlines.
* Strong team player
* Fresh and proactive thinker
* Brand obsessed with a desire to plan and implement exciting Trade Marketing
* Salary £26,000
* Hybrid working 2 days office based 3 days working from home.
* If you would like to apply for the above vacancy, please click 'APPLY' or Call / Email Helen 02038879444 email@example.com