East African Safari specialist - Northwest London
Do you have a passion for East Africa and are experienced in selling safaris?
Then this role could be for you!
Seeking a Travel consultant who would like to specialise and sell African Safaris to agents, packaging tours, dealing with local suppliers in resort and providing the Travel agent or tour operator with all the info they need to sell to their customers.
Salary £24-28k depending on experience. Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and alternate Saturdays just 9am-1pm.
African sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company's product portfolio
- Tailor-make Safari itineraries and provide cost for your clients by phone and email
- Offer excellent service with your knowledge and helpfulness to the client to ensure repeat business
- Maximise revenue making sure everything is thought of for the client's trip
- Prepare and check invoices from suppliers and prepare to send to agents
- Deal with any complaints by responding to the client/ agent in writing and following up with in resort supplier.
African sales Consultant Skills and Experience:
- Travel Industry experience selling African Safaris
- High level of communication and the ability to build rapport with agents and in resort suppliers
- High attention to detail
African sales Consultant Additional lnfo:
- Nearest Tube station is less than 10 mins walk (metropolitan line)
- Or free parking for any drivers
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you have the experience and knowledge in East African safaris and you are interested in this exciting African safari specialist role, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call kelly on 01612384490 and quote ref: KR58452
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk