Are you an experienced Implementation Manager? Do you love working on new concepts / technologies / customer solutions? We have the role for you!
We are working with an International Travel brand, who are looking for an experienced Global Implementation Manager to join their team.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing new business implementations. They serve as the business owner and leaders of these implementations and are accountable for delivering business results. This role supports the ongoing needs of the business while ensuring best practices are implemented throughout the organization. Provide technical oversight of the products' installation environment, and maintenance of the system to ensure reliable performance.
- Lead and manage the implementation of new business end-to-end after verbal award, maintaining communication throughout the project to meet customer expectations.
- Plan, lead, organize, and control multiple project initiatives by the approved scope and schedule.
- Engage Sales, Solutions, and Operations to validate new business scope as it pertains to customer contract documents, technical specifications, and data analytics to ensure correct technologies are selected to support customer requirements.
- Build the designed engineering structure to scale to grow with the strategy of the company and define roles and responsibilities for the implementation team in supporting operations.
- Understanding of Operational Excellence as it pertains to Labor Management Systems, Work Force Optimization, and Performance Coaching & Observation principles to assure the attainment of facility production, quality, and safety standards and objectives.
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable design and drive proper change control through the life cycle of the project.
- Implement complex business requirements through a variety of tools and technologies.
- Serve as the first-line decision maker for the business including developing ramp-up plans and schedules that meet customer requirements while also identifying risks and developing mitigation plans.
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation pods/support teams and best practices to the customers on deploying the productions within their environment.
- Sign off on and test Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) through a partnership with IT.
- Ensure a smooth transition to operations post-go-live and ramp-up.
- Interact directly with various customer representatives, ranging from senior operations to warehouse operations and end-users.
- Collaborate with customer and operations leadership to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process.
- Work closely with project managers to identify potential issues and risks.
- Create documentation that enables the transition from implementation to post-implementation support.
- Assess and adapt to industry trends and changes, recommending changes or improvements within the Engineering function as necessary.
- Supports Quality Driven Management techniques within the business, encouraging the use of analysis to drive decision-making and development of improvements.
- Ensures the team understands expectations and how information is reported and used.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Direct customer-facing and implementation delivery experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience managing others including contractors and suppliers.
- Customer service driven.
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Salary: £55,000
- Hybrid - Central London ( will consider remote with once a month visit to the office or when business requires it )
- Statutory Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave Entitlement: 25 days plus 8 public holidays
- Upon successfully passing your probation period:
- Bupa Health - Care Key Cover
- BUPA Dental Level 1
- Life Insurance 2 x annual salary
- Health Assured EAP
- Headspace for Work
Please click APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org