Head Of Product - Global tailormade luxury Tour Operator- £55 to 60k per year + fantastic benefits. An exciting opportunity to join a global tailormade luxury tour operator, where you will play a key role in developing and growing new luxury products worldwide.
Head of Product Responsibilities
- Building and developing new products in various destinations
- Creating new processes, and procedures, putting KPI's in place to be able to track the product team's performance
- Participating and supporting the product team with negotiation of contracts with key suppliers
- Manage, lead and mentor the product team
- Overseeing the Senior Operations Managers, to ensure that the day-to-day procedures are in place for their teams to support growth of the business
- Collaboratively work closely with operations team and being the main point of contact between the product and operations team
- Travel to the company's offices outside the UK and attend Familiarisation trips
Head of Product Skills Required
- Expertise in product development in similar environment or tour operator
- Strong management skills, with previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in creating processes, KPI's and procedures
- Commercial and negotiation skills
- A self-driven, motivated, problem solver professional that leads from the front
- Charismatic people person
Head of Product Additional Details
- A basic salary in the region of £55k-£60k depending on experience.
- Fantastic benefits which include, pension scheme, bonus, worldwide travel discount and many more
- Hybrid in London working 1/2 days in the office and 2/3 days remote
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk