This leading tour operator offer a portfolio of luxury holidays to tropical destinations and now have a vacancy for a Marketing Executive to join their small friendly team. This is an exciting, varied role which involves creating inspiring digital campaigns for both trade and direct customers to support business strategy. The Marketing Executive vacancy would suit candidates with some digital marketing & social media management experience, with an abundance of creativity and a passion for travel.
Marketing Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Produce and edit inspiring web content and copy including hotel & destination information and off line advertising campaigns and agent partners.
- Ensure website content is up-to-date and advertising special offers.
- Ownership of all social media channels, developing and maintaining a strong presence for both direct and trade audiences and creating monthly activity reports for all platforms.
- Support wider marketing team in developing, implementing and managing email marketing campaigns including monitoring success of campaigns and making recommendations to improve.
- Oversee distribution of brochures and other marketing collateral to agent partners and direct customers.
- Creation & distribution of personalised offers for agent partners.
Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a marketing role, specifically social media management and creative copywriting.
- A relevant marketing degree / qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- A knowledge of Umbraco or other CMS is an advantage.
- Facebook Ads an advantage but not essential
- Working knowledge Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop would be beneficial.
- Highly creative with a desire to get involved with a variety of marketing activities; a willingness to be flexible is essential in this role.
- Ability to work with multiple systems / software and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
Marketing Executive - Key Benefits:
- Salary up to circa £26k depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30.
- Office based.
- Range of company benefits and travel discounts.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant / Co-ordinator to take the next step in joining this luxury travel company in a varied, interesting role.
Please apply for the position of Marketing Executive by replying to this advert or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk