Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking to work outside the regular working week?
Do you have other commitments during the day and prefer to work evenings and weekends?
My client, a leading Corporate Travel Management company are seeking new additions to its Business Travel team to work 4 days on / 2 days off shifts from home, within their Out of Hours Emergency Travel Team (evenings and weekends).
- Working on a diverse selection of dedicated accounts
- Booking worldwide travel for corporate clients
- Handling enquiries for flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers and other ground arrangements
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
- Making recommendations and processing the bookings in a timely fashion with attention to detail
- Working with speed, accuracy and a calm approach to solve urgent booking amendments and changes.
- Significant previous Business Travel working experience
- Working knowledge of a GDS system (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
- Excellent fares knowledge of both nett and published airfares
- Exceptional worldwide flights knowledge
- A fast and flexible working attitude
Average 37.5 hours pw over 12 week roster, you must be fully flexible to work the following shifts:
- 4.30pm - 11pm (mid week) and 10 hours between 7am and 11pm (weekends) - 4 days on / 2 days off
To apply for this position please Click 'apply' to submit your CV
This role is being managed by firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted