Business Development Manager required for this well established tour operator specialising in Australia & New Zealand Holidays. You will build and develop new relationships within the UK travel trade in the North of the country. They will pay up to £38,000 plus bonus of £5k for this homebased role.
Business Development Manager duties:
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Continuously research new opportunities for business development
- You will be responsible for the Northern territory so it would be great if you had established relationships within the UK travel trade already.
- Review & Analyse sales figures, taking necessary action
- Plan and host training events, trade shows & fam trips for key industry partners
- Negotiate favourable rates with key accounts
Business Development Manager skills required:
- At least 2 years in a field sales-related role
- Proven track record of previous wins and how you have successfully won new business
- Prepared to travel often when needed
- Experienced in using social media to promote yourself and your region
- Confidence in liaising with senior management team
- Well travelled and passionate about Australia & New Zealand
- Paying £35-40,000 Plus bonus £5k
- Monday-Friday role
- Discounted travel
- 20 days holiday PLUS Bank holidays
- Social events
- Remote working, with travel around the country to meetings when required.
- Company pension
If this is something you would be keen to explore and you have the relevant experience, please send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk