Do you have extensive experience of incoming group and incentive travel into the UK?
A successful and well-established incoming tour operator is seeking a French speaking incoming groups executive to join their friendly and busy team in London.
This successful DMC offers comprehensive ground handling services in London and throughout the UK and Ireland for special interest groups, FIT, Conferences and Incentives.
* Ensuring clients have the best holiday experience in Great Britain and Ireland.
* Being the main contact for clients and suppliers from the point of booking, until the tour's completion.
* Responsible for the preparation of tours: generating bookings in Tourplan and requesting services to our suppliers
* Negotiating and renegotiating rates with suppliers such as hotels, tour guides, coach companies
* Checking itineraries
* Booking and planning all services according to the itinerary
* Administration of group bookings, handling amendments and cancellations, sending rooming lists
* Dealing with additional client special request
* Distributing all necessary information to all partners so that tours run smoothly from start to finish
* Issuing the correct documentation (i.e., vouchers, travel documents) on time
* Invoicing of clients and processing supplier invoices
* Providing 24-hour emergency assistance to customers
* Good destination knowledge of Great Britain and Ireland
* Fluency in English and French (written and spoken)
* IT literate and experience of Tourplan
* Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
* An effective team player
* A good problem solver, detail-orientated, client focused
* The successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary of £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
* Hybrid working
* Flexible working hours
* Subsidised gym/sports/wellness club memberships
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Season ticket loan
* Team breakfast in the office 1x week (smoothies, pastries, fruit)
To apply for this position please click 'APPLY' or email firstname.lastname@example.org