To be responsible for the daily running and management of the branch network to include Toucan Travel, Hart Travel, Elite Escapes & Chatsworth Travel. Plan and implement sales strategies; improving systems and processes. Ensuring that monthly branch sales/margin targets are met. Harness a working environment which encourages teamwork, energy and creativity. Promote and ensure that excellent service levels are maintained at all times. Ensure the group has the best commercial terms with Operators and suppliers.
Proven experience in Retail Travel Management
Excellent service delivery and customer service skills
Solid understanding of reporting and operational procedures
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent organisational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
Able to negotiate at commercial agreements.
- Drive sales to deliver and exceed branch network performance and productivity.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales reports to head office.
- Implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business.
- Oversee the smooth, efficient running of the branch network.
- Motivate the branch teams to hit and exceed their targets and ensure company profitability.
- Conduct regular meetings to deliver key messages and sales targets/performance.
- Update and feedback to head office on strategy.
- Oversee the recruitment, selection and retention of staff.
- Implement incentives to the sales team to motivate and drive sales.
- Conduct monthly 121’s. dealing effectively with any performance related issues. Recognising training needs and implement improvement measures and performance improvement plans where necessary.
- Ensure that an excellent level of service is delivered to all customers and stakeholders at all times.
- Liaise with the Marketing and Product Department for relevant POS in line with market and local trends.
- Conduct regular branch visits and ensure compliance in line with company policy and procedures.
- Ensure all daily/weekly/monthly tasks are being carried out and in line with company policy, procedure, and audits.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner, whilst maintaining the retention of the customer.
- Review customer feedback and customer related statistics To promote equality, diversity and rights in all actions and activities throughout the Company. Monitor/Analyse what suppliers are being booked by the branches and negotiate commercial agreements and special deals with suppliers.