Our client, a London based boutique tour operator is an award-winning company, offering spa and wellbeing holidays to the top spa destinations and luxury properties around the world. Their holidays are tailor-made to meet the goals and expectations of discerning clientele.
To maintain their high service standards, they are committed in hiring homebased Travel Consultants with a flexible attitude, true customer focus, and a personal interest in health & wellbeing.
Travel Consultant – Spa & Wellness Responsibilities:
- Selling luxury Spa & Wellness holidays to worldwide destinations
- Provide consistent, professional, courteous service
- Communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional and timely manner
- Accurately record key sales and customer information in databases
- Be able to provide clear, accurate feedback from customers and suppliers to improve the customer experience and company service levels
- Manage post-sales administration and follow-up in an organised and timely manner
- Keep informed and educated on business and developments in the spa/wellness sector, as well as the travel sector overall
- Be able to meet individual sales and service targets whilst contributing to overall company goals
- Participate in product training and FAM trips as required
Now Let’s Talk About You!
- UK based Travel Consultant from a Tour Operator / Retail Travel background seeking a homebased role
- Passion for selling worldwide Luxury / Wellness & Spa holiday
- Be willing and able to meet in central London location for company team building on an as needed basis (generally once a month)
- Knowledge and/or personal experience in health and wellbeing, for example exercise and fitness, yoga, spa treatments, healthy cuisine, and diet, etc.
- Ability to work and contribute within a virtual team atmosphere with a flexible approach around the needs of the business
- Experience working in an environment with specific performance targets
- Above average computer skills
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Strong personal organisational skills, attention to detail, be able to demonstrate self-initiative and a desire to learn and improve
Benefits, Salary & Working Hours:
- Travel to visit our client’s escape destinations as part of your Spa & Wellness product education
- Basic Salary £25,000 per annum, plus commission OTE £30,000+
- Working Hours 9am – 5.30pm Monday-Friday, alternate Saturdays 10am-2pm
- Benefits on offer
- 20 days annual leave + all bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Coverage of out of hours client line for emergency call, assigned on a rotating basis
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only get back to suitable candidates. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours of applying, unfortunately your application on this occasion was not successful.