Well-established Scotland based corporate travel company are seeking business travel consultants, due to continued success and new business! Working on oil & gas accounts, this role can be office based (Aberdeen), hybrid or fully home-based and comes with a competitive salary and a range of benefits. For fully remote we are seeking candidates with solid business travel experience, native GDS skills and experience on marine fares. If you are working in Aberdeen for a leisure travel company, with experience on GDS and would love to move into corporate travel, this is an excellent chance to join an independent business travel company and be trained, working in the office with a friendly experience team.
- Taking enquires over the phone and via e-mail for from Marine & Offshore travel clients
- Working on a variety of accounts, working to the client's service level agreements
- Booking multi-sector, worldwide flights using a GDS Galileo
- Booking related business travel requirements including hotels, rail, car hire and other ancillaries
- Offering excellent customer service to clients and resolving any queries
- Dealing with related business travel administration
- Working Monday to Friday, office hours (Shifts can be between 0800-1630, 0900-1730, 0930-1800)
Salary is dependent on experience, in the region of £27k pa - £30k pa, annual bonus, 31 days holiday (incl bank holidays), Pension 6% contribution and a range of other benefits. Training is approximately one week in Aberdeen.
For fully remote we are seeking experience Business Travel Consultants, with Galileo or Amadeus and knowledge of ticketing & marine fares. For candidates able to be office-based in Aberdeen they can be flexible to train someone from leisure travel withs some GDS knowledge.
Follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 2485222