Are you an experienced Luxury Travel Consultant and (or) business travel consultant? Are you seeking something challenging, exciting, and different? We have a unique role working as an in-house Travel Coordinator, arranging corporate travel for a portfolio of successful fashion & lifestyle business, and arranging luxury travel for the Owners and their family. This is a varied travel PA role, based in modern offices in Manchester's Norther Quarter (Mon-Thurs office, Fridays from home), salary is negotiable, dependent on experience, but in the region of £30k pa - £35k pa.
- Dealing with a portfolio of companies and their travel needs including hotels, flights, and ancillaries.
- Making reservations via an online booking tool/GDS and/or working with a TMC
- This role is an approximately 50/50 split between business travel and leisure travel.
- Create leisure travel itineraries to worldwide destinations.
- Ensure a bespoke service, handling concierge such as restaurant bookings and all the touches that make a luxury holiday perfect.
- Be able to react quickly to changing needs; business may dictate that plans change and itineraries need adapting.
- Working closely with the Owner and Senior Staff Members in the office Mon-Thurs, Fridays from home
You will have solid previous experience of working for a luxury Tour Operator or a Corporate Travel company (or both!), you will be systems savvy, ideally experienced on GDS, although the likelihood would be you will be using an online booking tool/cover system. You will have input when you join, into the systems and ways of booking, as our client is keen to ensure access to cost savings and best fares. You will have good worldwide knowledge of destinations and luxury resorts, able to anticipate what they would like, recommending locations and hotels.
This is a newly created role, for the successful candidate to 'own'. Working for a hugely successful Manchester based property company in a fast-paced and varied role. Starting salary is negotiable, within the region of £30k pa - £35k p/a and benefits to be agreed & discussed. This is a truly unique opportunity!