Our client is a leading Travel Management Company, recognised for their ability to provide first class, 24/7 global service and award winning technology.
They’re now looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join their expanding home-based team and can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £28k (pro rata for part-time hours) along with monthly bonus scheme, excellent benefits and huge scope for career development.
In return, you’ll bring previous business travel experience, solid GDS skills and the ability to thrive within this fast-paced and challenging industry sector.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note - our client can offer full or part-time hours and all training is delivered remotely.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all enquiries professionally and efficiently, maintaining agreed service levels
- Offer a high level of service to clients at all times
- Book all aspects of business travel, including complex international flight itineraries
- Deal with amendments, schedule changes etc, taking ownership for each booking until concluded
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within the business travel sector
- Proficiency with a GDS - any will be considered
- Experience handling complex itineraries
- A professional approach and strong customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
If you’re interested in learning more about this Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.