BSP Executive - in Manchester city centre working for a large business Travel company required to work in their HQ in Manchester. You will process airline ticket refunds, made by corporate travel clients, manage ADM's and report back to the business.
BSP Executive Role:
- Ensure BSP reconciliation processes are in place and coordinate them.
- Using Travcom process PNR's
- Reporting on missed tickets and info and provide resolution.
- Review and action ADM's/ ACM's
- Check for airline and staff airline ticket errors, raise invoices and calculate charges.
- Monitor business inbox responding within company SLA's.
- Liaise with global company finance counterparts.
- Assist with new software testing and implementations.
BSP Executive Requirements:
- Knowledge of IATA fare constructions
- Working knowledge of GDS Galileo
- Knowledge and working experience of BSP Refunds
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
BSP Executive Additional Info:
- Industry leading benefit scheme
- Salary up to 30K
- Office based initially in Manchester with Hybrid working available following successful probation.
- Exciting growing Travel company , offering opportunities for progression.
If you have experience working in BSP and Travel and have great attention to detail and are interested in this role please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org, call kelly on 01612384490 or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk