Our client is a well established luxury travel company based in Essex and they are seeking a Travel Administration Executive to join their sales support team. The role is to provide support to the travel consultants to ensure customers receive the best customer service and communications at all times throughout the booking process.
Travel Administration Executive responsibilities:
- Communicating with suppliers including airlines, ground operators, transfer providers and hotels
- Complete pre-trip checks on all bookings
- Work with the finance team to process payments and refunds etc..
- Generate documentation and update the system
- Keep customers updated with information to ensure they have an exceptional trip
Travel Administration Executive skills required:
- 2 years plus experience in a travel administration role
- Fluent on GDS - Galileo preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
- Office based in Essex
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk