Love customer service? Love working in travel? My client are an award winning tour operator who is looking for a Land Operations Executive! They are looking for a dynamic professional who is passionate about customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where hard work is rewarded. You will use your exceptional communication skills and personal service to build rapport with customers to resolve queries effectively to maximise future repeat custom. This role is largely focused towards land customer service queries. Chester office based, Monday- Sunday with a competitive salary!
- Manage and resolve customer queries, primarily land queries.
- Prioritise and action E-mails effectively
- Action daily booking queues
- Chase relevant suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Check and update documentation for specialist bookings
- Effectively manage and resolve escalated issues
- Crisis situations support
- Fulfil any critical support as directed by Manager
- Handle incoming calls from Agents regarding documentation and Admin queries.
- Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities
- Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
The Person: Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Skilful with Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Able to create solutions & identify areas for improvement in procedure
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Manage a diverse range of duties at one time
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution
This is a full-time office-based position where you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, with varied shift patterns Monday to Sunday. Hybrid working will be considered for the right candidate.
Please call Hollie on 0161 923 6120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org