Out of hours business travel consultant, Homeworker - Required for leading business travel company. Seeking a very experienced business travel consultant with strong GDS knowledge of Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus to join the team. They will pay 32k + excellent benefits.
Out of hours business travel consultant duties
- Dealing with a range of clients ranging from Banks, insurance companies to high touch and VIP clients both in the UK and overseas.
- Dealing with clients once the office is closed, evenings, nights and weekends
- Booking flights, car hire, rail and hotels using a GDS Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre
- Problem solving, making amendments, dates changes, re-issues etc
Out of hours business travel consultant skills required
- Strong business travel consultant or corporate travel experience from a TMC
- Using Sabre but happy to cross train other GDS users.
- Some experience of dealing with out of hours or emergency queries from within BT
- Strong airfares knowledge, with the ability to deal with reissues and changes
Out of hours business travel consultant info:
- Working 3 on 3 off shift pattern
- On average 30 hours per week
- Split shifts included in rota
- Excellent company benefits to include health benefits
If you are interested in the business travel consultant role, please call Kelly on 01612384490 quoting KR58490, send your cv to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk