Business travel consultant
Business travel Consultant - Homeworker/ Weekends Required for expanding business travel company . They are looking for a very experienced business travel consultant with strong GDS knowledge of Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus to join the team. They will pay circa 21k for 20 hours.
Business travel consultant duties
- Dealing with a range of clients ranging from Banks, insurance companies to high profile and VIP clients both in the UK and overseas.
- Dealing with clients once the office is closed, evenings, nights and weekends
- Booking flights, car hire, rail and hotels using a GDS Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre
- Problem solving, making amendments, dates changes, re-issues etc
- Working 20 hours over one week evening & both weekend days.
Business travel consultant skills required
- Strong business travel consultant experience.
- OOH experience would be an advantage
- Strong airfares knowledge
- GDS experience from either sabre, amadeus or Galileo
5 hour midweek shift - 6pm - 11pm
Sat - 2pm - 10.30pm (1 hour break)
Sun - 3.30pm - midnight (1 hour break)
If you are interested in the above role please call kelly on 01612384490 or send your updated cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk