Are you a Galileo ticketing whiz?? My client is seeking an experienced and highly skilled air ops/flight ticketing specialist to provide air support to the Customer Services and Sales teams. The person will have excellent working knowledge of Galileo and is able to work at pace to ensure all ticketing deadlines and met. The ideal person will thrive in a busy, pressurised working environment and have the aptitude to resolve complex customer issues swiftly. You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and confident in building strong relationships within the business along with airline representatives. This is a full-time position where you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, across Monday to Sunday.
REMOTE, HYBRID OR OFFICE BASED in Chester.
- Create new PNRs in Galileo and make amendments to existing PNRs in line with airlines amendment policies
- Issue airline tickets ensuring ticket deadlines are met
- Reissue/Revalidation and exchange tickets in line with airline policies
- Manage GDS queues, which include schedule changes, cancellations, and vendor remarks
- Process refunds via the GDS and assist with BSP reconciling
- Provide air support to Sales and Customer Services staff
- Build outstanding relationships with various airline representatives and liaise with our partners to find satisfactory solutions to flight queries Keep up to date with airline policies
- Dealing with early ticketing deadlines and requests, tax increases, name corrections and name changes on flight tickets/air operations
- Resolving duplicated bookings to protect reservations and minimise loss
- Directly and indirectly assisting with customer queries via email or phone
- Resolve complex customer issues to timescales
The Person: Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly efficient use of Galileo ticketing and reissue experience
- Minimum 2 years in airline reservations/ticketing role using Galileo (or any other GDS system) from within a Tour operator, business travel or similar (desirable)
This is a full-time office-based position where you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, across Monday to Sunday. REMOTE, HYBRID OR OFFICE BASED in Chester.
If you are based in the UK, have Galileo experience please apply or contact Hollie on 0161 923 6120, email firstname.lastname@example.org