Assistant management account - Required for this expanding travel company. Travel industry accounts experience is a must, homebased, salary between 30/35k plus great benefits.
Assistant management accounts duties
-Prepare and distributed monthly management accounts to Senior Management Team and budget holders in a timely manner, highlighting key information and variances.
- Assist with monthly revenue "closing activities" (e.g. - calculation of accrued/ deferred revenues), review trends, analyse variances and highlight risks and problem areas.
- Providing timely responses to ad hoc requests for financial information/reports from management.
- Assist with the development of new business models; reports; data extracts, "what if" analysis etc. as required.
- Assist with the reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts associated with Revenue lines for Group companies (as set out in respective B/S review packs). -- Assist in the co-ordination of budget and quarterly forecast activities and information from all budget holders.
- Assist in the review, challenge and recording of budget and forecast assumptions.
- Assist with preparation of data for monthly meetings with business managers to review actual performance against budget.
-Issue and distribute budgets to all budget holders.
-Maintain the integrity of data in the Accounting and CRM system.
- Assist with coordinating systems enhancements/changes (e.g., Sage, Dynamics 365, etc).
- Assist with ensuring all relevant financial controls and regulatory reporting is embedded within the department.
Assistant management accountants skills required
-Travel industry accounts experience is a must
-All round accounting experience
-Ideally some accountancy qualifications
-Homebased role with monthly meetings in the London office
-Benefits include Private medical insurance, 23 days leave increasing with service, ability to buy and sell holidays, Birthday off, Volunteering day off, pension, health and wellness discounts, travel discounts, eye care paid.
If you are interested in the above role please apply online or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DT
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk