Baldwins Travel has nine branches, opening our 10th branch in Grantham in the new year. We’re also part of The Advantage Travel Partnership. With 350 members in over 700 locations, this gives us access to the kind of buying power that allows us to offer the best rates on a huge range of holidays, whilst keeping the personal touch and the family feel that our customers enjoy in our travel agency branches.
Many of our team of over 45 travel professionals have been with Baldwins Travel throughout their travel careers. Our travel experts build their expertise through extensive travel experience of their own, and many are specialists in cruise holidays, safaris and winter sports. We have specialists on regions including the USA and Canada, Australia and New Zealand, India, South America and the Caribbean.
We are a multi-award-winning travel agency. Our knowledge, obsession with travel and dedication to sharing our experience with you to create truly memorable travel opportunities are recognised across the travel industry. They are just some of the reasons why we’ve won the Travel Weekly’s ‘Agent Achievement Awards’ for ‘Travel Agent of the Year – London and the South East’ 15 times, and bagged the ultimate accolade, ‘National High Street Travel Agent of the Year’ for the 4th time since 2014.
We are looking to build a brand new team so if you are an experienced travel agent or if you just love all things travel and have a passion for customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Branch Manager Job Description:
Salary: £30,000 per year
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for training and developing their team members. Striving to increase turnover ion their branch by immersing themselves in the local town and developing their team to a high standard. Provide customers with advice and guidance on the best travel options, including flights, hotels, car rentals, and tours. The ideal candidate will have a passion for travel and customer service, and will be able to provide exceptional customer service while providing detailed information about the different travel options available. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join an award winning, growing team of professionals.
• Coach and develop their team members
• Raise branches profile in the local area
• Network with and build relationships with travel partners
• Assist customers in planning their travel itineraries.
• Provide information on travel destinations, transportation, accommodation, and attractions.
• Book flights, hotels, and other services for customers.
• Keep up to date with the latest travel industry news and trends.
• Provide customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
• Be knowledgeable about visa and passport requirements.
What we are looking for:
• Preferably previous experience working in a retail travel environment
• The skill of communicating with a wide variety of clients
• The confidence, determination and drive to succeed. You should also love learning – the travel industry is always changing and you’ll need to be able to stay on top of trends and emerging destinations
• Passion and determination
• Sales driven, as a key member of the retail sales team you will work towards as well-being pivotal to the overall store target.
• Company pension scheme
• The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide familiarisation trips which are designed to enhance your product knowledge and customer service skills
• 24 days annual leave + all bank holidays
• Generous staff discounts on your own holidays plus discounts available for family and friends
• Refer a friend incentive - up to £500 reward
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"