Senior business travel consultant - Required for this expanding independent business travel company. Seeking a sabre, GDS trained BTC, business Travel or corporate travel consultant who would like to work in the office or Hybrid or form home. Salary up to 33k and starting with 25 days holidays!
Senior business travel consultants' duties
- Working on mixed accounts booking worldwide business travel arrangements using sabre.
- Taking in to account each clients travel policy, booking flights, car hire, rail and hotels whilst providing up to date travel advise
- Ticketing, changes and reissues
Senior business travel consultants' skills required
- Business travel consultant experience is a must with strong sabre knowledge
- Fares and airline knowledge with the ability to think on your feet
- Ticketing and reissue experience
- Hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm,
- Ideally the role will be office based or hybrid, min 2 days a week in the office following successful probation
- Based in Hyde, Tameside
- 25 days holiday
- Lovely company where staff are people and not numbers
If you are interested in the role of Senior Business Travel Consultant, please apply online or send your cv to email@example.com quoting DT58432
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk