A FANTASTIC LUXURY INDEPENDENT TRAVEL AGENCY IS LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Are you fed up of working for a multiple travel agency and looking to work within a trusted independent travel environment? Do you have an enthusiasm and a passion for travel that you want to share with your customers? If yes then this is a great opportunity for you! This well known, independent retail travel company is currently seeking an experienced travel consultant to join their branch in the Bristol area. As an Independent Travel Consultant, you can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made holidays.
- Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquires from customers.
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
- Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in- depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations.
- You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries.
- The successful candidate will have a strong travel background
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Be confident selling leisure travel in a face to face environment and have a good telephone manner.
- Have a good knowledge of the independent luxury travel market
- Understand how to plan bespoke holidays to clients requirements.
- Computer literacy is imperative and knowledge of the GDS (Gal) is a bonus, but not essential
You will receive a competitive salary in the region of £25-27k depending on experience plus bonuses. Free parking. Monday to Friday 0900 -1730 plus Saturdays on a rota 1000 to 1600. You will also achieve educationals and other travel industry benefits!
If you are interested in this fantastic role please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY - For more information please call Suzanne at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776