We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer relations professional to join the growing team of a leading travel organisation, based near Chester.
Our client are looking for a dynamic and articulate professional who is passionate about delivering a great customer experience who places the customer at the heart of everything they do. You'll use your exceptional communication skills and written skills with customers to resolve queries effectively whilst providing outstanding customer service, building a strong rapport for future repeat business.
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday and our client can offer a competitive salary up to £25k plus excellent benefits, including discounted travel and a hybrid working option. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Customer Relations Executive:
- Managing customer complaints and queries across several internal and external communication channels
- Prioritise and action own workload to meet internal and external deadlines
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries both verbally and in writing, whilst being concise and accurate
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers
- Maintaining records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer relations process and highlight any issues to ensure standards are maintained and adjustments made to processes if required.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer relations /customer service experience, ideally gained within the travel sector
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy as well as a good level of grammatical accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience working with customers in a dispute resolution situation.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Customer Relations Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.