Product Manager - Based in the Lake District. We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the travel industry's friendliest activity and adventure companies at their office in the stunning Lake District. They are looking for an experienced travel industry product person who is partial to a more active style of travel product. They would love someone to become an integral part of their team in the lakes so would like someone who would be excited to make the relocation to this region of the UK for the role. Salary approximately 35K.
Regarding the experience required, the company are open-minded in relation to this. Ideally you will come from a Product Management position within adventure travel, however will give consideration to anyone who is perhaps more senior, but looking for a different lifestyle, someone a little more junior than manager-level looking to progress and also will look at those from a slightly different discipline in travel looking for something more product focussed. Ex adventure tour guides may be considered too, many of the current staff started their career guiding.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Research, develop and implement the launch of new small group and/or self-guided tours
- Negotiate prices with ground suppliers
- Trip costing and margin management
- Writing of sales and marketing literature
- Continuous quality management of product
- Working collaboratively with wider team, especially Ops, Sales and Marketing
- Building and nurturing relationships with ground operators
- Keeping abreast of market trends and competitors
- Emergency phone assistance (on a rota basis)
Product Manager Additional Info:
- Hybrid working
If you live near the Lake District or wish to Relocate and you have a suitable background qualifying you to this position please send your CV to email@example.com or apply here.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk