Travel Industry Affairs Manager - West London / Hybrid. An excellent opportunity to join a respected travel association where you will be responsible for enhancing the industry's reputation with policy makers, civil servants, politicians and other stakeholders as well as communicating with the trade regarding matters that affect it.
Travel Industry Affairs Manager Responsibilities
- Develop public and Industry affairs objectives
- Work with the FCDO and other government departments on policy initiatives that affect the travel industry such as the Package Travel regulations.
- Work alongside other industry associations and consortia on joint initiatives and campaigns.
- Review development of incidents that may affect the industry and communicate this out to partners. This could include new domestic policies, financial budgets through to political or environment issues around the world.
Travel Industry Affairs Manager Skills Required
- Experience in a corporate or public affairs role including media relations, political outreach and public speaking highly desirable.
- Experience of PR and Communications
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of tour operating and the wider travel industry
Travel Industry Affairs Manager Additional Details
- A competitive basic salary to be discussed on application.
- Ideally hybrid working from West London offices.
- Some travel required to meet partners and attend event
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk