Balkan Holidays has 57 years of experience in providing great value summer holidays and winter holidays and is proud to call itself the specialist Tour Operator to Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Malta and Northern Cyprus.
Do you want to join a fun, dynamic and energetic trade sales team? Balkan Holidays are now recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team. If you are ready to head out onto the road and share our key messages with our Travel Agent Partners then we would love to hear from you.
A job description is below, if you feel you match the criteria then send us a 1 minute video telling us why you would be the perfect match for our trade team along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (we transfer link is great for your video!)
- Visit all travel agent partners in your designated sales territory on an agreed sales cycle with the trade sales manager. When visiting these travel agents the objective is to build a long term commercial relationship with our agent partners and to promote our products and commercial terms so that they book Balkan Holidays and not our competitors.
- Account manage designated key accounts – agree commercial terms including passenger sales targets, communicate latest offers and manage joint marketing activity
- Be point of contact with Airports designated in your region, agreeing marketing plans, and providing regular updates to the Airports to continue growth and relationship.
- Communicate offers, deals and create video content to share with our agents via our Facebook page and your solo work facebook page to connect and grow this as a communication channel within your region, as well as helping us to grow our page to the industry.
- Host regional sales and managers meetings with key travel agent partners
- Conduct product training sessions either in person or via Zoom/Teams.
- Analyse and review passenger sales data from head office in relation to the travel agents in your sales territory.
- Attend and lead if necessary, familiarisation trips as and when required including the main Bulgaria summer educational
- Represent the company at travel trade conferences, exhibitions and events, hosting your agent partners and networking with new contacts.
- Send weekly report detailing your actions and plans to the Trade sales manager
- Driving license required due to the nature of the role
- Minimum 2 years Travel industry experience
- Flexible approach to work, some weeks you may be away from home for up to 4 nights, events are often on an evening after working hours or at weekends too.
- Flexibility to cover other regions from time to time due to business needs.
- Social media experience, proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Facebook, Instagram
- Must be based in the South( ideally Wales, South East, South West)
- Knowledge of Bulgaria Ski and Summer product
- Knowledge of Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia, North Cyprus & Malta
- Experience of presenting
- Tik Tok or video making software experience
- Experience of using Canva