We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for candidates with Groups, Meetings & Events experience to join a leading, global Travel Management Company in a fully homebased role.
Reporting to the International Head of Specialist Travel, successful candidates will be responsible for servicing and supporting our client's customers globally with groups, meetings, and event enquiries. Daily responsibilities of this role will include creating new travel bookings and supporting all post-confirmation enquiries, such as changes and cancelations, while also maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
Previous experience experience within a similar, Groups and/or Meetings & Events role is essential for the position, along with working knowledge of a native GDS. In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary DOE plus monthly bonus & excellent benefits, so for more information, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Specialist Travel Consultant (Groups, Meetings & Events):
- Looking after customer travel needs from first enquiry to travel completed, by phone or email
- Servicing bookings from start to finish, including post booking activities
- Utilising outbound calling, up-selling and cross-selling, along with other techniques, to maximise revenue, using a consultative sales approach
- Focusing on group flight and hotel bookings
- Partnering with Destination Management Companies and event providers to offer additional products globally
- Providing a professional consultancy service for all clients, anticipating their needs and offering a range of value-added solutions to exceed their expectations
- Building relationships with and working alongside internal partners such as Product, Finance, and Commercial.
- Achieving and maintaining SLAs and targets whilst working efficiently
- Regularly checking and actioning airline queue messages and monitor existing bookings that are on hold
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent travel industry and destination knowledge
- Experience in the groups, meetings, events, or field trip sector
- Focused on providing excellent service to customers
- Target driven with a focus on revenue and productivity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good Amadeus or other GDS knowledge
- Able to multitask and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- A positive and professional attitude
If you’re interested in learning more about this Specialist Travel Consultant position, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs