Senior Travel Consultant
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Travel Consultant to join this highly successful travel agency in East London. This well renowned company have been trading for many years, have a fantastic reputation in the industry and specialise in selling luxury worldwide holidays. They offer an excellent working environment and are looking for a Senior Travel Consultant to join their experienced team to deal with all aspects of luxury leisure travel. Salary £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, office based. Full time preferred but part time of 4 days per week also considered for experienced candidates.
Senior Travel Consultant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with planning and booking their travel arrangements, to include package and tailor-made holidays, flights, accommodation, and transport.
- Research and recommend travel destinations, attractions, and activities based on customer preferences and budget.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing client enquiries and resolving any issues or concerns.
- Stay up-to-date with travel industry trends and changes in regulations to provide accurate information to clients.
- Collaborate with airlines, hotels, and other travel partners to secure the best deals and packages for clients.
- Process payments, manage booking confirmations and other associated administration for customers.
Senior Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working in retail travel, preferably for an independent agency, or in travel sales for a tour operator is a must.
- Strong worldwide knowledge of popular holiday destinations.
- Working knowledge of a variety of travel booking systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a customer focused approach.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills with ability to manage a busy workload.
Senior Travel Consultant - Additional information:
- Salary £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- 100% office based in East London.
- Working Mon - Sat 9.00 - 17.30 with day off in the week.
- Part time of 4 days considered for experienced candidates.
- Regular fam trips
Please apply for the position of Travel Consultant online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk