Are you looking for a new challenge in Travel? Do you want a change from selling beach holidays? Then this role might be for you!
We are looking for an Adventure Travel Expert to join our team. Our client specialises in the adventure and experience markets, they blend market leading technology with the best sales and service people in the travel industry.
We are looking for someone who wants to help people experience the world. Our client is on a fast growth plan and are looking for people who thrive in a changing environment. You'll be flexible, motivated, disciplined, ambitious, responsible and have the will and drive to succeed against the odds. You'll also take full ownership of your leads and customers with no limit on what you could earn.
* Promptly, accurately, and comprehensively answer customer enquiries
* Use their mid-office to record all enquiries
* Drive conversion as high as possible through your sales techniques and process
* Drive your repeat customer rate as high as possible through market leading service
* Be competent at all sales channels (email, phone, chat, and the odd walk in)
* Become an expert at using the phone system
* Ensure when home working to have the right environment from which to work
* Be commercially minded and where possible increase commissions and/or use preferred providers and partners
* Be familiar with the Package Travel Regulations and ATOL
* Be a good team member
* Cross sell into accommodation and transfers where possible
* Identify areas for improvement on the website and/or Terra Nova (their mid-office booking management system)
* Ask for help when required
* You're responsible and a self-starter
* You're disciplined enough to manage yourself
* You are responsible enough to understand the protection of cash flow and keeping costs down.
* You know the difference between 'cheap' and 'good value'.
* You take ownership and live and die by your decisions.
* You don't need a manager because you're more than a manager.
* You solve problems.
* You hit deadlines.
* You're a great team member, you're good at communicating your plans, talking about problems, challenges, fun stuff, and bad stuff.
* You ask for help.
* You're honest and have integrity.
* You enjoy life.
* You set their own goals and strive to achieve them.
* You share your goals, progress, success, and failure with the team.
* You push yourself.
* You want to achieve something - to be able to say, 'I did that'.
* You recognize what the business is trying to do and align with our goals.
* You can make decisions based on brand values.
* You're not afraid of facing setbacks and coming up with solutions.
* You embrace help.
* We're looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years sales experience utilising chat, phone, and email.
* We'd prefer someone with experience in the adventure / activity / long haul sector.
* Ideally, you'd have experience in the travel sector including GDS and flight sales know how.
* You're competent in Word and Excel.
* Offering a salary of £21,000 - £27,000 OTE £50,000
* Hybrid Working
* Working hours are based on shift pattern
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV or call email firstname.lastname@example.org