Are you a Travel Sales Consultant looking for a New Challenge? Be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all customers and colleagues and always possess a can-do attitude. This role is a full time office based customer facing role.
* To be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all customers and colleagues and always possess a can-do attitude
* To create and sell package, tailormade and luxury holidays/ flights to all destinations including holidays in the UK.
* To maximise revenue and profit by cross selling and adding on relevant ancillaries.
* To operate the FE Bureau when required.
* To be target focused
* Perform general administration tasks
* Work with the accounts team at Head Office to ensure payments and made.
* Ability to work well as part of a team, to be open minded towards ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback.
* Contribute to building team spirit and be proud of the service you provide.
* This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as and when required by the business.
* Good communication skills
* Strong customer focus
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent travel knowledge
* Strong computer and written skills
* Able to work as part of the team
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* High Level of personal presentation
* Salary £18,500 + commission
* 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
* Company Uniform consisting of blouses for women and shirts for men .
* Company Pension Scheme.
* Opportunities for progression and ongoing training.
* Opportunities for Familiarisation Trips and Events
* If you would like to apply for the above vacancy please click 'APPLY' or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org