We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Travel Consultants to join a leading USA travel specialist as they grow their homebased sales team. This is the perfect role for those with a genuine interest in the US and who ideally, have personal travel experience to the US and islands of the Caribbean.
The successful candidates will join our client's sales team to tailor-make bespoke holidays including, twin and multi centres, fly drives and fly cruise and will have at least 2 years experience within a similar travel sales role, with a focus on the US, Mexico & the Caribbean.
In return, they can offer a competitive package inc. training bonus for the first 6 months, plus uncapped commission structure and excellent benefits including 28 days paid holiday (inc. Bank holidays) increasing to 33 days for long service, ongoing training, pension, medical insurance, free lunches and team nights out as well as familiarisation trips, holiday concessions and incentives and much more!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of USA Travel Sales Consultant:
- Tailor making all travel arrangements for direct customers via the telephone and e-mail
- Specific focus on USA, Mexico & the Caribbean
- Booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, villas and car hire
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Be competent to working towards sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar travel sales role - essential
- CRS/GDS experience and prior knowledge of the USA and Scheduled Airlines would be advantageous
- Good geographical knowledge of USA, Mexico & the Caribbean
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills and multitasking abilities
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Sales-driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced call centre environment
- Willingness to work on a shift basis between Mon - Sun, 9am - 6pm
If you’re interested in learning more about this USA Travel Sales Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.