An established, successful, three generational luxury travel company based in the Altrincham area are looking for a proactive, resilient, and loyal Sales and Marketing exec to join their high-end niche business. This is a hands-on role where you will learn most aspects of the business, you will need to be hardworking, have the ability to multitask and be very organised. Would suit a Travel and Tourism graduate who is looking to progress in a fast-paced industry.
- Delivery of clients' pre-tour travel documentation
- Reservations and Visa Support
- Completion of all customer evaluations and reporting of results
- Welcome Home Packs Administration
- Past Passenger End of Tour Follow ups
- Live Chat Service
- Agent Sales Support (itineraries, image library, website checks, operator, and competitor analysis)
- Support the Marketing Manager in development of stronger and more effective marketing strategy alongside the delivery of the website.
- Supporting other departments (when/if required) for ad hoc tasks subject to workload (e.g. Ops pre-tour docs)
This is an excellent position working for an established and growing specialist travel company in Altrincham. Previous travel experience is ideal but not essential, having worked in either retail travel or tour operations, a strong customer service background or a recent graduate. You will use your excellent people skills and ability to be flexible.
This an opportunity that's not to be missed.
- Starting £22K - £25K
- Full Time
- Office based in Altrincham.
Please click the link, call Hollie on 0161 9236120 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org