Senior Digital Marketing Executive
This inspiring travel company provide holidays to an array of exciting destinations. Due to exceptional growth, they have a newly created vacancy for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to focus on digital acquisition and management of paid search, digital advertising and all social media activity. Fantastic opportunity for candidates with a creative and analytical mindset and a passion for digital marketing to join this award winning travel company. Salary according to experience but circa £32k, hybrid working and a fantastic range of company benefits and discounted travel.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Management of all paid media activity across digital channels, including PPC, display, remarketing, programmatic, paid social, video and native advertising and with the utilisation of Google AdWords & Google Analytics.
- Produce compelling advertising content and keyword lists, along with best practice research and competitor analysis.
- Manage relationship with digital agency and oversee performance of ongoing paid and new tactical campaigns.
- Implement tracking and monitor performance of all digital campaigns against cost per acquisition targets and in conjunction with media agency instigate strategies to improve performance to increase conversion and drive down CPA's.
- Manage the organic and paid social media strategy, aiming to improve engagement. Creation and optimisation of all organic social content, and ensuring content is engaging, and consistent and on brand.
- Plan & implement new innovative lead generation tools including competitions, destination guides etc to drive database acquisition.
- In collaboration with Marketing Director develop and co-ordinate partnership campaigns, taking the lead in the digital acquisition and social media elements.
- Ensure all digital campaigns link to relevant landing pages, and monitor campaign page performance & bounce rates.
- Work with wider marketing team to share ideas and contribute to a consistent approach and brand message across all activities under your responsibility.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Digital Marketing role in a B2C environment.
- Creative with ability to write engaging copy and create inspiring video reels.
- Experience of managing marketing budgets.
- Excellent knowledge of digital trends & technologies including PPC, retargeting, social media, and an understanding of how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Experience using GA4, Google AdWords, Bing & Facebook Business.
- Highly collaborative with ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive and self-sufficient whilst also being a strong team player.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Excellent written English and accuracy skills.
- Genuine industry in travel, with experience in the travel sector being beneficial but not essential.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Key Benefits:
- Salary in the region of £32k, some flexibility possible depending on experience.
- Hybrid working with 2 days per week in modern Surrey office.
- 23 days annual leave, increasing with length of service.
- Day off to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- Discounted travel perks & fam trips.
- Company pension scheme.
- Health cash plan.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Social events & in house beauty & well being treatments at reduced rates.
- Ongoing opportunities for training and personal development.
To apply for the role of Senior Digital Marketing Executive please respond to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk