Senior Product Executive
This renowned luxury travel company have a vacancy for a Senior Product Executive to join them on an initial 1 year maternity cover contract. This exciting role encompasses all aspects of product management for the Caribbean region including product development and procurement. Salary of up to £42k plus a range of amazing benefits and the opportunty to work for this multi award winning tour operator.
Senior Product Executive - Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting Senior Manager with managing the product and supply within the Caribbean region. Creating a product plan and co-ordinating the product and purchasing cycles according to business requirements.
- Ensure existing product remains relevant and introducing new relevant, innovative and sustainable product to differentiate and increase product portfolio to benefit customers and achieve commercial success.
- Establish clear purchasing plans to maximise growth in the destinations.
- Lead product training processes and initiatives across the business for your destinations.
- Management of key supplier accounts, negotiating competitive terms with clear performance objectives and a focus on exclusivity and differentiation.
- General contract administration and loading as appropriate.
- Regular monitoring of commercial & quality performance, understanding drivers of performance against target, using data to shape future product plans.
- Develop effective relationships and work closely with internal colleagues across all departments.
Senior Product Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working as a Product / Contracts / Purchasing Executive or Manager in the travel industry, preferably for a tour operator or OTA.
- Strong worldwide destination knowledge, and specifically in the Caribbean and an understanding of current market trends.
- Excellent negotiation / contracting skills with an ability to build strong commercial relationships with suppliers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Highly organised with an ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self motivated, pro-active, flexible approach and adaptable to changing priorities.
Senior Product Executive - Key Benefits:
- Salary £32k to £42k depending on experience.
- Initial 1 year maternity cover contract.
- Monday to Friday, hybrid working with 3 days in the office.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Supplier & Fam trips.
- Free parking on a first come first serve basis.
- Discounted staff travel.
- Discounted Holidays and prize draws
- Fantastic company culture and opportunity to work for this leading, multi award winning tour operator, which could lead to permanent employment within the business
To apply for the role of Senior Product Executive please respond to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk