Harmony Voyages is an exciting, innovative company with a unique blend of experience that helps us create our special brand of festivals and music themed holidays.
A Harmony Voyages music festival holiday provides guests with a level of comfort not normally available at other festivals. Our festivals are hotel based, ensuring that everyone attending, experiences not only the music, but a comfortable night sleep and an excellent dining experience to go with it.
Our music themed cruises are similar, with the obvious difference being the holiday takes place on a river or ocean cruise ship. However, both share a high-quality travel experience combined with excellent, professional live musical performances. You could say, Harmony Voyages is a hybrid business - part festival organiser, part travel agent/tour operator with the customer right at its heart.
We are passionate about delivering an unforgettable experience and are now looking to grow our dynamic team.
This is a superb opportunity and a unique role for someone with the relevant experience and even more so, for someone with a passion for travel and music combined, to join our team.
The role is a key customer facing role, promoting our programme of UK and overseas events and festivals. Our core demographic is the 50+ market so an understanding of selling to this client base will be an advantage.
We are a small team and you will be working closely with the marketing team as well as the company directors.
You will be encouraged to take ownership of your own work and drive sales via our existing customer database along with an active involvement in targeting new customers through external promoting via attendance at various UK music festivals.
You will be expected to have a demonstrable level of skill and understanding of travel booking systems (particularly Traveltek) with a willingness to learn and develop as we have our own bespoke booking system that is unique to Harmony Voyages.
Job Description – You will:
- Offer advice about a range of, Worldwide and European travel destinations including but not limited to all our festival holidays and cruises.
- Directly deal with customer enquiries about our festival holidays via the telephone, email and/or face to face.
- Tailor-make holiday itineraries for independent enquiries when applicable.
- Participate in FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
- Be comfortable offering advice on destinations where our festival holidays are located.
- Provide a bespoke service to customers, booking trips, airport lounges, car parking, extended stays etc.
- Maintain a customer focused approach, offering exceptional service.
- Be comfortable dynamic packaging ATOL bonded product.
- Work with our social media partner to develop targeted marketing campaigns.
- Participate in travel social events.
- Ensure that sales potential is maximised on all calls.
- Make and process bookings with accuracy and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be from a travel agent or a tour operator background with proven track record. However, possessing relevant transferrable skills would be an advantage to a candidate not from a travel background.
Attractive salary, with commission. All equipment needed to perform your duties will be provided.
The role is primarily based out of our Clitheroe office, but will involve some travel, mainly to UK and European destinations. Therefore, as well as the right to work in the UK, you must possess a current passport, be able and willing to travel several times per year, sometimes at short notice. A hybrid role with up to two days working from home per week may be considered for the right candidate.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills - Essential
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail - Essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced travel environment - Essential
- Understanding and working knowledge of Traveltek booking system - Desirable
- Ability to book complex and multi-sector itineraries - Desirable
- Previous travel reservations experience - Desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office & Teams - Essential
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team - Essential
- Able to commit to a full-time rota to include up to 3 weekends per month Essential
Please forward a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for the role, along with an up to date CV to email@example.com
Company Pension scheme
Five weeks holiday + bank holidays