Trade Sales Executive required by a prestigious travel company. In this exciting role you will engage with key trade partners nurturing and building relationships. This is a rare opportunity for a travel industry- candidate to take the next step in their career and work in a business to business capacity. Salary 25K plus car allowance.
Geographically this role covers the South of the country.
Trade Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Engage with the travel trade in-person and via other communication methods in order to give the brand exposure and build product knowledge
- Delivery of training sessions both in-person and online
- Attend frequent events to build relationships with key partners and larger travel industry networking events throughout the year
- Take responsibility for social media and group messaging activity
Trade Sales Executive Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in sales within the travel industry, ideally with high-end brands
- Excellent communication skills, with a warm enthusiastic manner.
- Strong verbal and written English - due to extensive digital and phone communication, as well as attending meeting and training Travel Consultants
- A good understanding of the travel industry
Trade Sales Executive Additional Information:
- Salary 25K
- Car Allowance
- Luxury Travel
If you would like to apply for this Trade Sales Executive position and you have the experience as stated above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk