I am currently recruiting for a Bid Manager for a well-known market leader in the serviced apartment industry to join their growing team. This role is for someone who is a go getter and is wanting to be an integral part of a growing team. If you have bid management or proposals experiance - this could be your next role! Based in London paying up to 45k
Big Manager - Responsibilities:
* Plan, produce, and deliver professional and persuasive proposals, within customer defined timeframes.
* Project manage the end-to-end bid process.
* Understand the competitive landscape and seek to positively differentiate our bid offer in line with the client's requirements.
* Maintain a network of subject matter experts across international offices to help create and improve content where required.
* Coordinate, edit and proof-read written material by subject matter experts into the required tender format.
* Manage the bid library, including collation of case studies and best-practice examples to use in future proposals.
* Support the Business Development team with smaller bid presentations as required.
* Seek and distribute internal and external feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
* Work with the design team to enhance visual impact of bids, including the production of attachments and creation of presentations.
* When there are no active bids, you will support the Marketing team with the production of the quarterly client update and work with the Client Programme Managers to generate content for their quarterly review presentations
Bid Manager - Key Skills & Experience Required:
* Strong Microsoft Office skills and IT literacy.
* Excellent proof-reading skills with a keen eye for accuracy and detail, that results in zero error.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, particularly at a senior level.
* Outstanding project management skills and experience.
* High level of organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of quality.
* Strong educational background - degree/professional qualifications preferred.
* 3+ years' experience in successful bid submissions.
If this sounds like you and you tick all the boxes, please send your updated CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk