Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking to secure a new role? Experienced using Sabre GDS? We have the role for you.
We are working with a well-established TMC, who looking to bring in an experience Business Travel Consultant, to join the friendly team in the heart of London.
As a Business Travel Consultant, you will be working as part of a dedicated account team which need top class consultants with excellent knowledge.
Duties will include:
- Working on a diverse selection of dedicated accounts
- Booking worldwide travel for corporate clients
- Handling enquiries for flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers and other ground arrangements
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
- Making recommendations and processing the bookings in a timely fashion with attention to detail
- Significant previous Business Travel working experience
- Excellent fares knowledge of both nett and published airfares
- Exceptional worldwide flights knowledge coupled with good selling skills to handle new airfare contracts etc.
- Working knowledge of a GDS system (Sabre)
- A fast and flexible working attitude
WORKING HOURS & PACKAGE:
- Working hours will operate Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 6pm.
- A basic salary of £34,000 to £37,000 (subject to experience / flexible)
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
- Plus generous monthly profit share after 6 months
- 25 days holidays
please click APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org