We have a new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced MI Reporting Analyst to bring their expertise to a leading Chester-based Tour Operator.
As an MI Analyst you will play a crucial role in optimizing our client's current suite of MI reports, bringing data from numerous sources into SSRS and Power BI.
Their ideal candidate will have an analytical approach to problem solving with a comprehensive understanding of SQL, as well as experience working with SQL to develop MI reports to share with all levels of the business to drive business growth.
In return, they can offer a competitive salary of up to £30k, plus excellent industry benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of MI Reporting Analyst:
- Design and implement reports within SSRS from SQL data sources.
- Regular distribution of KPIs across multiple business departments.
- Identify gaps within current MI reports and implement accurate datasets to fill them.
- Expand the current set of Power BI dashboards and encourage adoption of self-serve reporting across all business areas.
- Refine SQL jobs to maximise performance and availability of data for reporting.
- Ensure data from numerous systems is available for reporting within the SQL data warehouse.
- Provide data and define processes within Finance for reconciling payments and receipts.
- Analyse user behaviour, conversion funnels, and other relevant data to identify areas for improvement
- Help to drive impact to website conversion by informing decision-making based on data analysis to target optimizations and improvements to the customer journey.
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience as a Reporting Analyst, preferably in an online travel setting.
- Proficient in SQL, SSRS and Power BI.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics having utilised the tool to understand the customer website journey and combining with other data to extract actionable insights.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with ability to summarise and present complex data in an easy-to-understand format.
- Enthusiastic about using new technologies and tools to interpret data.
- Capable of producing high standards of work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you’re interested in learning more about this MI Reporting Analyst role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.