Do you have Operational experience within the Travel Industry? Do you have impeccable attention to details? Have an interest or passion for Africa WE HAVE THE ROLE FOR YOU!!!
We are working with a Specialist Travel company, who are offering a fantastic opportunity to join their operations department.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual, who has a desire to ensure that every client has the greatest experience possible on their trip - ensuring everyone run smoothly and they have the trip of their lifetime.
- Providing full post-sales support to the sales team
- Organising airport transfers
- Organise hotel rooming lists and invoices
- Ticket seating allocation and issuing
- Manage the final instructions for clients
- Customer invoices
- Ad hoc travel administration duties as required
Skills / Experiences required:
- Travel and Tourism background or degree
- Operational experience
- Must be organised, proactive and flexible
- Passion for Travel (essential)
- Passion for Africa (desirable)
- Must have high attention to detail showing accurate grammar and numerical skills
- Must have experience of working with Microsoft applications and able to pick up new systems easily (Basic/working knowledge of MS Excel is required).
- Previous administration experience gained within the travel sector a bonus.
- Be obsessive about our customers and the service we give them in order to enhance their enjoyment of our holidays
- Ability to prioritise workload and show a high level of urgency. Shows flexibility, quick thinking and a highly organized approach
- Enthusiasm, motivated and a passion to deliver excellent service with a 'can do' attitude
- A willingness to learn, and grow with the company
- Competitive salary : £28,000 - £35,000 (negotiable dependant on experience)
- Monday - Friday flexible working hours Hybrid or remote two days in office
- Modern offices based in Central London
- Fantastic benefits
- Growth within the company
Please click APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org