Travel Trade Recruitment are excited to be supporting a fantastic company, based just outside of Manchester, in their search for a Luxury Product Manager to assist them in raising the profile of their luxury product offering. My client is known for their personal touch, attention to detail, and expert knowledge that goes towards providing all their customers an exceptional holiday experience.
This Luxury Product Manager will help to define the destination strategy, product planning, brochure production and will be accountable for performance to ensure targets are met.
This role can be based at our Manchester office, on a hybrid basis, or remotely with regular travel to Head Office, UK and overseas travel will be required to attend trade shows and educational trips.
Role responsibilities for Luxury Product Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Achieve commercial targets across revenue growth, conversion, overrides and partnership funding.
- Work with the commercial team to maximise our sales, competitor advantage and meeting margin targets.
- Work with the Sales Managers to review performance.
- Provide campaign updates, product reviews and agreed actions for needed changes at weekly meetings.
- Accurate product mapping.
- Final sign-off Work with the Product and Sales Teams across all marketing channels ensuring brand requirements are met and maximised and all relevant offers are loaded and pushed.
- Select product for marketing initiatives and work with the commercial team to ensure prices are competitive.
- Implement a continual and measurable review of customer satisfaction to ensure our portfolio meets or exceeds the quality criteria and customer expectations.
- Increase Luxury product knowledge across the business, including supporting the creation and delivery of fam trips.
- Build and maintain strong, productive, and effective relationships with key suppliers.
To be considered for the Luxury Product Manager role, you need to have the following skills & experience:
- Significant experience within a tour operator (Cruise especially!) in a similar role with relevant luxury product and travel market knowledge.
- Product management and planning experience.
- Hold existing relationships with appropriate suppliers.
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills, with experience of supplier negotiations.
- A thorough understanding of hotel contracts.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills and numerate accuracy.
- A strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure, managing significant workloads at a fast pace, prioritising where necessary.
Salary is depending on experience and up to £35,000 + performance bonus. Company events and familiarisation trips. Free or subsidised travel. Hybrid working Monday to Friday with flexitime, and free onsite parking in the office.
To apply, please follow the link or contact Nichola on 0161 9236120 OR firstname.lastname@example.org