Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking to work outside the regular working week?
Do you have other commitments in the mornings and prefer to work afternoons and evenings (Monday - Friday)?
My client, a growing Corporate Travel Management company are seeking new additions to its homeworking Business Travel team to work shifts between 1pm and 11pm, Monday - Friday.
If you have experience using Sabre, we would love to hear from you - please apply NOW!
- Working on a diverse selection of dedicated accounts
- Booking worldwide travel for corporate clients
- Handling enquiries for flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers and other ground arrangements
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
- Making recommendations and processing the bookings in a timely fashion with attention to detail
- Working with speed, accuracy and a calm approach to solve urgent booking amendments and changes.
- Current Business Travel working experience
- Working knowledge of Sabre
- Excellent fares knowledge of both nett and published airfares
- Exceptional worldwide flights knowledge
- A fast and flexible working attitude
A competitive basic salary subject to experience along with excellent company benefits.
To apply for this position please Click 'apply' to submit your CV
This role is being managed by email@example.com / Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted