Would you like to join an award winning Independent Travel Agency that can offer a fantastic environment and competitive salary? Do you class yourself as an ambitious Travel Consultant who is passionate about the Travel Industry and selling tailor made, bespoke holidays? This Travel Agency is keen to recruit a Travel Consultant for their branch on a full or part-time basis in Sutton Coldfield. My client specialise in Worldwide holidays, long-haul, cruise, skiing, honeymoon and more!
- Working as a travel consultant in a lovely retail store
- Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
- Liaise with clients if any changes occur, finding solutions should any problem occur with a booking
- Attend promotional events on behalf of the Company and gain product knowledge
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with our Supplier partners, customers and colleagues
- Offering your customer a choice of tour operator, to sell the right holiday for their needs
- Selling additional products and services, such as car hire and travel insurance.
- Working to sales targets to earn commission whilst offering excellent customer service
- Working across Mon-Fri 0900-1730 & Sat 0900-16:00
- Researching extensively, plan and book every aspect of our customers holiday experience.
- Previous experience as a Travel Consultant
- You will be passionate about travel
- Excellent customer service
- Motivated to sell and earn commission
- Excellent worldwide knowledge
3 days a week or full time (some weekend work may be required)
Salary is dependent on experience, with a basic in the region of from £22,000
Fantastic Benefits included
Follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 450 9776