Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a fully homeworking role?
Do you have experience using Sabre GDS?
This growing Travel Management Company with offices across the UK is looking to expand its homeworking Business Travel team. As a Senior Business Travel Consultant, you will be working as part of a dedicated account which needs top class consultants with excellent knowledge of Sabre.
- Booking worldwide travel for corporate clients
- Handling enquiries for flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers and other ground arrangements
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
- Making recommendations and processing the bookings in a timely fashion with attention to detail
- Significant previous Business Travel working experience
- Excellent fares knowledge of both nett and published airfares
- Exceptional worldwide flights knowledge coupled with good selling skills to handle new airfare contracts etc.
- Working knowledge of Sabre
WORKING HOURS & PACKAGE:
- Monday to Friday with shifts between 8.30am and 6pm, alongside the office hours.
- A generous starting salary of £35,000 - £37,000 (subject to experience)
To apply for the position of Business Travel Consultant Click 'apply' to submit your CV
This role is being managed by email@example.com / Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted