Do you love travel? Do you have experience of MI Analyst Reporting? Would you like to combine the two? My client a leading online Tour Operator are seeking a MI Reporting Analyst, to join their successful Finance Team. This company after having a recent multi-million-pound investment are growing from strength to strength - so it is the perfect time to join them on this exciting journey.
As an MI Analyst you will play a crucial role in optimizing our current suite of MI reports bringing data from numerous sources into SSRS and Power BI.
The ideal candidate has an analytical approach to problem solving with a comprehensive understanding of SQL, as well as experience working with SQL to develop MI reports to share with all levels of the business to drive business growth.
This is a Full-time office-based role in Chester where you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
- Design and implement reports within SSRS from SQL data sources.
- Regular distribution of KPIs across multiple business departments.
- Identify gaps within current MI reports and implement accurate datasets to fill them.
- Expand the current set of Power BI dashboards and encourage adoption of self-serve reporting across all business areas.
- Refine SQL jobs to maximise performance and availability of data for reporting.
- Ensure data from numerous systems is available for reporting within the SQL data warehouse.
- Provide data and define processes within Finance for reconciling payments and receipts.
- Analyse user behaviour, conversion funnels, and other relevant data to identify areas for
- Help to drive impact to website conversion by informing decision-making based on data analysis to target optimizations and improvements to the customer journey.
The Person: Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as a Reporting Analyst, preferably in an online travel setting.
- Proficient in SQL, SSRS and Power BI.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics having utilised the tool to understand the customer website journey and combining with other data to extract actionable insights.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with ability to summarise and present complex data in an easy-to-understand format.
- Enthusiastic about using new technologies and tools to interpret data.
- Capable of producing high standards of work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by Hollie on 0161 923 6120 email@example.com