Hybrid Regional Travel Coordinator, Paying up to £45k Are you a corporate travel consultant looking to go client side? If so, this opportunity could be just what you are looking for. My client are a well established, top ranking global investment bank based in the City and they are looking for an in-house travel coordinator to assist their staff with all their corporate travel needs. This is a temp to perm position and they are willing to pay up to £45,000 for the right candidate.
Hybrid Regional Travel Coordinator Responsibilities;
- Working directly with the firms TMC to arrange all travel for internal staff and stakeholders
- Providing impeccable customer service to the client and be the main point of contact with external providers
- Be able to work independently and solve any issues that might arise quickly and effectively
- Promote and teach employees how to use online booking tool
- Provide expert knowledge regarding airlines and hotels in your region
- Support Director of Global Travel on strategic directives and projects
Hybrid Regional Travel Coordinator Skills Required;
- Ideally you will have 5 years experience working as a Travel Coordinator or in a Business Travel Consultant role
- Have had exposure to a GDS so you are familiar with the booking process
- Switched on and have a can-do approach
Hybrid Regional Travel Coordinator Additional Information
- Working Monday to Friday with flexibility for hybrid working once you are set up.
- Paying up to £45,000 for the right candidate depending on experience.
- This is a temp to perm position so ideally you could start within the next few weeks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their next step in corporate travel, so if you are interested and you have the relevant experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call me on 02073971278.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk