Reservation Consultant: Established for over 40 years, this market leading travel company is looking for Reservation Consultants to join their sales team office based in North London. The successful candidate will be rewarded with £21K basic and excellent commission earnings of OTE of £35,000+
Reservations Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Dealing with general and holiday enquiries and converting these into solid reservations.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all of the company products that are on sale to the public.
- To work towards and achieve pre-set sales targets as well as delivering high levels of customer service.
Reservations Consultant, skills Required:
- Experienced in working towards sales targets as either a travel agent, travel consultant or reservations agent within the travel industry.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- A good knowledge of the European package holiday industry.
- Basic £21K OTE £35K+
- Working shifts Mon - Sun, working every other weekend. Hours between the hours of 8.30am - 8.00pm, working a mix of early and late shifts each week.
If you are interested in this role then please either reply to this advert, send your CV to email@example.com or call Harri on 020 7397 1278
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk