Agency Sales Executive, £30,000 required for this Japanese tour operator and destination management company who sell adventure travel. They create small-group guided, self-guided, walking and cultural tours of Japan and they are looking for someone to join their growing team. They will pay up to £30,000 and will be a remote role.
Agency Sales Executive Responsibilities;
- Taking calls and replying to emails from travel trade professionals.
- Seeking out prospective trade partners.
- Building rapport and understanding the needs of our tour operator partners.
- Following up on leads to help determine the best trip fit and closing those sales.
- Supporting your customers with all pre, during and post trip questions, amendments and issues.
- Provide training to our partners' sales teams on their tour series.
- Connect with our trade partners pre and post trip to ensure all goes to plan and listen to their feedback to ensure we continually improve our trips.
- Developing and writing custom itineraries and proposals.
- Communicating closely with our marketing and operations teams and other stakeholders to efficiently drive your book of business while ensuring the delivery of high-end service.
- Contributing to marketing initiatives including writing blog posts, contributing to documentation
What do you look like?
- You have a passion for active and adventure travel with extensive experience and knowledge of the destinations and activities we offer.
- Experience in sales or customer-facing roles where you have demonstrated your ability to understand customer needs, propose solutions, overcome objections and close sales.
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills.
- An excellent eye for detail and administrative skills.
- Highly confident, competent and articulate individual who can communicate professionally across all levels.
- Able to work under pressure, motivated to achieve targets and demonstrate a positive attitude.
Whats in it for you:
- This is a Monday to Friday position, working from home remotely
- Paying up to £30,000
- Regular performance reviews
- After 1 year with the company, team members are eligible for on-site familiarization training around Japan
- Regular team and company meetings
If this is of interest then please send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk