We’re looking for an experienced cruise customer service professional to join a growing cruise agency as a Cruise Customer Support Advisor. This fabulous, fully home-based role offers a Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm working week and will suit those with exceptional customer service skills gained within the cruise sector.
Successful candidates will be responsible for checking and issuing invoices and tickets, assisting with changes from suppliers and other adhoc admin/support duties, to ensure our client’s excellent reputation within the industry remains that way!
In return, our client can offer a starting salary of up to £22.5k (rising to £23k after probation), plus travel industry incentives and other excellent benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client at an exciting time of growth, so if this role is of interest to you, please apply online.
Role of Cruise Customer Support Advisor:
- Checking and issuing invoices and tickets
- Assisting with changes from suppliers
- Answering calls from customers with questions about their holiday and any amendments
- Loading booking onto TARSC.
- Other adhoc admin/ support duties
Skills required for the role:
- A high level of customer care experience gained within the travel or cruise sector - essential
- Ability to deliver great customer service
- A problem solver and tenacious approach
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Customer focused with excellent attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Customer Support Advisor role, please press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.